May 27, 2008

Adorable

We had visits from Aunt Beth, Trent and Caydon this morning and Aunt Jana this evening.  Sara Madalin slept a good bit today.  She was awake this evening from about 6:00 until now.  I'm hoping that doesn't mean she'll be up all night.  But right now she doesn't show any signs of going to sleep any time soon. 

Reagan has to go back to work tomorrow.  He's not looking forward to leaving us.  I told him we might bring lunch down to him.  He liked that idea.

Here are a few photos from today.  The first is of me and Sara Madalin early this morning.  When she got up for her 6:00 a.m. bottle, I just put her back down between us on our bed.  Reagan took this picture while we were asleep. The others are just of her throughout the day. His favorite is of her lying on our bed with her mouth open.  That's pretty much how she wakes up - with her mouth open ready for a bottle.






2 comments:

The Glenn Gang said...

Those bows are cracking me up! She is going to be a girly girl, huh? LOVE IT!

Julie said...

I love the pink bow and open rosebud mouth! Did you make the hat?