May 29, 2008

We Have a Belly Button

Our little girl lost the rest of her cord today.  She now has a beautiful little belly button.  Never did I think that I would get so excited about a dead piece of tissue falling off.



Tonight Aunt Susan (Reagan's sister), Uncle David and Mandy came over to see Sara Madalin. They all thought she was so tiny.  She opened her eyes a little while but not too much.  They brought her the cutest blue and white Strasburg dress with a matching hairbow.  I can't wait to see her in it.




It doesn't get much sweeter than this.  Reagan snapped this as she was napping on our bed when he came home this evening.  I had fed her, bathed her and changed her diaper.  After all that she was so tired I just let her lie there and wrapped her in a blanket and let her nap on our bed.


1 comment:

The Glenn Gang said...

SOOO sweet! Love the last picture. Beware: Avoid Strasburg stores at all costs. You will no longer have a savings account if you frequent that place very often!!

Email me your home mailing address. I want to send Sara Madalin something.