Jun 19, 2008

A Visit to Granny Martha

I had several places I needed to go today and so I thought I would call Granny Martha and see if she would mind watching Sara Madalin for a couple hours. Of course she didn't mind. So, we got up and got ready and rode over to her house around 10:00. Andrew was there. He had been playing on the Slip 'n Slide. He said it was ok for Sara Madalin to stay. So after giving Granny Martha strict instructions on when to give a bottle and how much and other specific instructions, I left my sweet angel. Of course, she was fine. Martha has two grown children and four grandchildren. I think she knows a thing or two about caring for babies.

There was ONE little thing she forgot to do. She forgot to take any pictures. So before we left I made them all sit down for a photo. 




post signature

No comments: