Jul 10, 2008

B. B., Aunt Jana and a Pappy

This morning Sara Madalin got up with Daddy and left with him. She was going to spend some time with  B.B. I had some errands to run and I wanted to get a pedicure/manicure. That's not something I can do with a 7 week old. Mrs. Anne has been asking to keep her and today was her day. Sara Madalin was still sleepy when she got there. I asked Mrs. Anne to take some pictures of her for me. This is the only one they managed to get. I guess between the holding and the cuddling, there was little time to take pictures.



Once I picked her up, we went by to see Daddy for a minute. She slept the entire time. Then, when we got home, she slept some more. Since I haven't posted any pics of her in the past couple days and this was all she did, I decided I might as well go ahead and take a picture so you can see how she really spends her time.


Once she woke up from her nap, I changed her and let her lie in her pack & play and talk to her animal friends. 


Jana came over for dinner. She held Sara Madalin for a while before we ate. While we were eating we put Sara Madalin in her pack & play. She was a little fussy so I gave her her pappy (pacifier). She would suck it for a few minutes then spit it out. She would then try to get it back in her mouth by sticking her tongue out to touch it. She would get so mad when that wouldn't work. Then as soon as I would put it in her mouth, she would quiet down till she spit it out again. I thought it was funny. So I would give her the pappy, then take it out and put it just out of her reach. Then Reagan got on to me and I had to stop. 


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOO was mine and Sara Madalin's act not good enough to make the blog!!! I see how it is! You tell her that Aunt Jana will be back and we will make the blog some how!!!