Jul 6, 2008

Sunday

Sara Madalin is starting to sleep longer and longer at night. Thursday and Friday nights she slept from 9:30 or 10:00 until 6:00. We were so proud of her. And she wakes up so happy. She whines a little to let us know she's ready to get up. But once we pick her up, she's smiling and you can tell she's well rested. Last night she did get up once at 4:00 a.m. and had a small bottle. Then she went back to sleep until about 7:30. I love it when she smiles first thing in the morning. It makes me want to just kiss her all over those chubby little cheeks.



We went to church this morning and she did so good. Then we came home and all took a nap. I dressed her for church tonight before I got ready. I put her on the bed next to me while I got ready. As you can see, she's not always smiling.


But just like most females, she can turn it on and off at the drop of a hat. This is her just a minute or two later. I don't know what caught her attention but something caused her to forget the fact that she wasn't being held and she stopped crying.


We usually sit in the balcony at church because Reagan runs the audio/visual equipment during service. Luckily we were the only ones up there tonight. So, when she needed a diaper change, I just laid her down on a changing pad and changed her right there. She was so happy and content down there that I just left her there to look around and play for a while.


Mrs. Pam couldn't wait until the end of service to see her. She came up there to see her before church was completely over. While Pam was holding Sara Madalin she let out a really LOUD and LONG burp.(Sara Madalin, not Pam.) It scared Pam. I thought it was so funny. She loves Mrs. Pam. I think aside from me and Reagan, she is happiest to see Pam when she's around.

post signature

No comments: