Aug 16, 2008

Dinner with Granny and Gramps

Mommy, Daddy and I had dinner with Granny and Gramps Friday night. I haven't seen them in a few weeks so Mommy called them to see if they would meet us for dinner. Gramps likes to eat at Logan's so we met them there. I was happy to see them. I was also happy to see all the lights in that place. I've never seen so many lights in one place before. It took a little getting used to.


Once I got used to my surroundings, I started showing them how cute I've become. I smiled and even talked to them a little. Granny is almost as funny as my Mommy. I like her.


Granny is cuddly like my Mommy too. I tried really hard not to, but I fell asleep for a few minutes. Granny held me until their food came. Then Mommy put me in my car seat, which IMMEDIATELY woke me up. But I was good. I didn't fuss at all. I let them eat and talk and I just looked at the lights and smiled every now and then to remind them of how cute I am.


After they were done eating I spotted something on my Mommy's plate. It looked like something I could put in my mouth and I bet it would taste good. She tried to see if I would taste it. While I'm sure it would have been great, I think I'll stick to my formula for now.


I had a really good time with Granny and Gramps. I can't wait to see them again.

post signature

No comments: