Aug 8, 2008

Hanging out with Mommy at Home

Sara Madalin and I have been at home today. It's the first day we've been home together since Monday. She's been at Mrs. Gale's and I've been running around getting a few things done. She's been so good today. She woke up at 5:00 a.m. for a diaper change and a small bottle. She hardly even opened her eyes. Then she slept until I went in to get her up around 9:00. She woke up when I came into her room. She looked over at me and grinned. I picked her up, gave her a bunch of kisses, changed her and fed her. Then we just hung out at the house.

She is getting so vocal. Instead of crying to get our attention, she likes to squeal. She also likes to have people talk to her and she thinks she's talking back to you by making her squealing and ooh and ahh noises. She especially likes to talk when she's being changed. Today I sat her in her Bumbo and I sat in front of her to talk to her. She was so funny. She smiled and smiled. She squealed but I don't have any video of it. I'll have to do that in the next few days because it is so sweet and funny. She's already getting to be such a big girl.

In the first two pictures below she's laughing at me playing with a rattle. The last two, she's talking to me. I guess she wanted me to play with the rattle some more.





post signature

No comments: