Sep 12, 2008

Chillin' with my Mommy

I've been chillin' out at home with Mommy today. She said she needed to write a 6-page essay on the first three Amendments to the Constitution for her Communication Law class. I thought that sounded pretty boring, so I did everything I could to keep her from it today.

I woke up at 6:00 and had a bottle with Daddy. I talked with him and helped him get his day started. Then I noticed Mommy was still sleeping, so I decided I'd lay down with her for a quick nap when he left. That was at 7:30. I woke up at 9:00, still lying on Mommy's chest. Since I had let so much of my day go to waste, I decided we needed to get up really quickly and move on to something else - like eating. So I started crying really LOUD. I think it scared Mommy a little at first. She quickly got me a bottle and everything was ok. 

After my bottle, we watched a little TV. That Paula Dean, she cracks me up y'all. I sat in my bouncer for a little while without much complaint and watched her cook some really good looking food. Then I noticed Mommy wasn't in the room with me. She was cleaning or washing clothes or something. Whatever it was, I wasn't her main focus. So I screamed out for her to come to me. Only, she didn't realize that was what I was doing. She thought I was hurt or upset. But she came running, which was my only goal anyway. She picked me up and held me close the way I like to be held. It wasn't long before I went to sleep. She held me for a while, then put me in my pack and play for the rest of my nap. 

I ate and napped again before the day was done. Then I decided I'd relax in my bouncer while Mommy took a bath and got ready to go to dinner with Daddy. I can't wait to see where we're going.

Until I get my hands on this computer again, here are a few cute pictures of me for you to look at. Try not to miss me too much.



post signature

No comments: