Sep 5, 2008

Playing

On Tuesdays and Thursday I work all day. I leave the house around 7:00 a.m. and I pick Sara Madalin up around 4:00 p.m. Reagan drops her off at Mrs. Gale's on those days. She's usually awake when I leave the house, but I don't get to see her for long. Then, when I pick her up, it's almost time for a bottle, she wants a little nap and then I bathe her, feed her again and she's up for about an hour before going to bed for the night. So, we really don't get a lot of play time together on those days.

On Monday and Wednesday I attend a class. I finally decided last fall to begin working on my Master's degree. I put it off for about 10 years because I thought just as soon as I started attending classes I'd have a baby or get a call for an adoption. Funny, huh? Once I finally stopped putting it off and started classes we found out about Sara Madalin. I started in January and we found out about her in February. Maybe I should have started working on my master's YEARS ago. 

Anyway, I leave for my class around 11:00 a.m. on those days and pick her up around 3:00 p.m. We have a little more time to play before her bottle in the afternoon on those days. Fridays we spend all day together. I don't work or go to class and she doesn't go to Mrs. Gale's. We like Fridays.

This past Wednesday she was ready to play when we got home. She likes to sit and play or lie on her stomach so she can see everything. She LOVES anything that plays music. So, I put her on her Boppy so she could see and we listened to the alphabet song about 100 times. Then she listened to her flowers play music. I'm not the best photographer, but isn't she cute in these pictures? She is so curious. I feel pretty certain I have a lot of questions to answer in my future. "Mommy, why do the lights blink?" "Mommy, why is this pink?" And my answer will be, "Go ask your Daddy." 



post signature

No comments: