Sep 8, 2008

Selective Hearing

So, you want to know why the pictures are not so frequent these days? Well, our sweet angel, that little princess that has brought nothing but happiness and smiles to our life, she  is developing her own little personality. And apparently that personality is similar to that of a 13-year-old girl with selective hearing. The pictures below are as close as I could get to those sweet, happy little smiling pictures you're used to seeing.

Just so you know, if there was audio to go with these pictures you would hear my voice saying, "Sara Madalin. Sara Madalin. Sara Madalin, look at Mommy. Sara Madalin. Sara Madalin. Look at me. Look at Mommy. Sara Madalin." Yeah, she ignored me with the skill of a teenager. It was as if I wasn't even in the room. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.



post signature

No comments: