Oct 24, 2008

Dinner with Friends

Our friends David and Regina came over tonight for dinner. They are here on furlough from Guatemala. They went to New Orleans for the day Tuesday. They brought Sara Madalin a little onesie back. She wore it tonight but I think it might be the only time she gets to wear it. I think they bought her a 3 month outfit. Look at those thighs in the picture below. I think one wash and the outfit MIGHT be too small.



Sara Madalin stayed awake long enough for us all to eat dinner. Then she wanted her bottle and she was asleep before she even finished 4 oz. Regina held her for a few minutes and put her down in her bed for me. She looks like a baby doll in the picture below.


After Sara Madalin was put down, we played Phase 10 for a little while. It was fun. But I lost. Twice.


It was good to spend some time with them while they are home. I'll miss them when they are gone.


post signature

No comments: