Oct 14, 2008

Don't Make Me Come After You



Ok, so I've noticed that Sara Madalin has quite a few people who have admitted that they are "following" her daily blog. (Even though it's not technically her blogging, it is her blog because it's pretty much ALL about her.) Thank you for visiting and being interested in her life. I know she keeps us smiling. I'm glad she does the same for many of you.

However, I know for a fact that there are quite a few other people who read her blog daily - some of you even look SEVERAL times a day. I know this because when I see you or talk to you, you tell me you've been reading. Some of you have even used the word "addicted."  I can call names if I have to. I'll start with my sister. You know you read about this sweet little baby every day. Put your name out there along with a picture of her cute little cousins. Aunt Julie, Aunt Sue, Granny Martha... Shall I continue?

I know there are several people who read about her who haven't clicked on the "Follow This Blog" link on the side bar.

Click it.

Come on... You know you want to. 

post signature

No comments: