Oct 13, 2008

I Could Eat Her Up

After I picked Sara Madalin up from Mrs. Gale's today, it was time for her afternoon feeding of baby food. I would have taken pictures, but I was almost as big a mess as her and I didn't want strained, sticky bananas that were on my hands touching my camera. 

Here's a picture of her after I cleaned her up and changed her clothes. This is an outfit that we bought at Pink Crocodile in Fairhope this weekend. You can't see it very well, but it's so cute. Susie gets on to me for "presenting her with a bib" in some of her pictures, but she drools so much I rarely take it off her when she's at home. Anyway, after I cleaned her up and changed her, I put her in her carseat and sat her so that she could see me as I worked in the kitchen. I looked over and she was trying her best to get her feet into her mouth. I know all babies go through this stage, but I still can't get over how cute she is doing it.


post signature

No comments: