Oct 4, 2008

Lunch and a New Rattle

Reagan had to work today. Our friends, David and Regina, met us at the store to have lunch and hang out for a while. I forgot to take my camera, but Regina took several pictures. You can see them on her blog if you click here.

After Sara Madalin and I went home, she slept most of the afternoon. She's had a runny nose. I don't know if she was feeling bad or just tired. I've been giving her Tylenol throughout the day and her nose is red from me wiping it so much. Poor little girl. But she NEVER fusses. Well, while I'm wiping her nose, she keeps trying to push my hand away. Then when I stop, she smiles, like she's accomplished something.

Last night Reagan's parents and his cousins came by to see Sara Madalin before they went to eat dinner. They brought her a little rattle. This afternoon I showed it to her and let her play with it some. She loved it. She kept moving it to make noise and of course, putting it to her mouth. Problem is, it's not supposed to be put in her mouth. I let her play with it for a little while. I'm going to have to find my baby a little rattle since she loved it so much.





post signature

No comments: