Oct 25, 2008

My Morning with Daddy

I had a really busy and fun morning with Daddy today. 

Well, first I got up with Mommy.

At 6:00 a.m.

See, I knew that Mommy had a busy day, so I tried to help her out by getting her up early. She fed me and I talked to her for a little while. We played our game where she tries to change my diaper and I try to see if I can turn over really quickly before she can get the diaper on me. I also have another move where I move my legs up and down and around really quickly while she's trying to get them back into my PJs. She doesn't like the game as much as I do.

Anyway, she and I sat in the living room for a while so Daddy could sleep a little longer. Mommy started working on a few things she needed to get done today. Since she was up and going, I decided I'd take a quick nap while she worked. 

Daddy got up around 8:00 and we got ready to go out for a while. We went to get the oil changed in his truck and then go see my Aunt Susan. She is my Daddy's older sister. I liked seeing her. I especially like that she fed me a bottle.


After we where there for a while, we went to meet my cousins, Mandy and Mitch, for lunch. Mandy was studying for a test. She's in nursing school. She took a break for food, and to see me.


I also saw Mitch. He's a senior in high school this year. He had to take a test called the A.C.T. this morning. I tell ya, all this studying and testing, it's not for me. I'm not going to do any of that stuff when I grow up. Mommy says I'll probably be so smart I won't have to study. I like the way she thinks.

After lunch Daddy and I came home. We missed Mommy and we were ready to get home to see her for a while.

post signature

No comments: