Oct 18, 2008

Our Little Pumpkin, Part 2

This evening we took Sara Madalin to the Pumpkin Patch up the road from where we live. I thought it would be cute to take a few pictures of her there. As you can see, I have a lot to learn about photography. She had a good time I think.










We took her over to an area where there was nothing but small pumpkins and sat some around her. She was very interested in them. She was even more interested in the hay around her and how she could get it in her mouth.


Reagan had to step in and take the hay from her. She wasn't happy about that.


So, she tried to get a mini-pumpkin in her mouth.

We placed a pumpkin in her lap. She was happy about that.


We also picked up a couple pumpkins to carry home with us. We are planning on carrying her back next weekend, but in the morning. She was kind of getting tired and cranky while we were there and didn't cooperate very much. Hopefully if we take her earlier in the day we can get some cute photos.

As we were paying for our pumpkins we saw this cart of mini-pumpkins and we took one last photo of her. She was way more interested in the orange balls than in looking at Mommy and Daddy and smiling.

post signature

1 comment:

Carpenter Family said...

The pictures are absolutely fabulous! I love them! She is beautiful and very photogenic. I can't believe how much she has grown and matured as I have been following your blog. I haven't gotten to see her in person yet. I am so happy she has been a dream come true for you. Kelly and I prayed you often over the years. We love y'all and are so excited for you.