Oct 6, 2008

Thank you, Mrs. Angel

Mommy and I were looking at all the things in the big bag of presents that Mrs. Angel sent home by Daddy last week. Mommy handed me one of the toys from in there. I put it on my head. Mommy says I'm a silly girl. I was actually trying to put it in my mouth, along with the bottom of my shirt, as you can see. I try to put everything in my mouth. 

I have a doctor's appointment this week. It's time for another check up. Mommy says she'll be glad and she hopes that my pediatrician will tell her it's okay to start feeding me cereal. I'm growing so much and I'm so hungry ALL the time. At least that's how it seems. I'm eating 6-8 ounces of formula every 2 1/2 to 4 hours. My Aunt Brandi told Mommy to feed me cereal. Mi-Mi Sue-Sue told Mommy to feed me cereal. Mrs. Shellie and Mrs. Pam told her to feed me cereal. But Mommy thinks that someone with a medical degree knows more than a group of women who have raised the equivalent of a village of children. She has a lot to learn.

For my sake, please pray that he gives her the ok to feed me more Wednesday. Otherwise, I might starve TOO DEATH. Look at my legs in that picture above.  I'm hungry. And I'm not being dramatic. No, that would be my Mother. 

post signature

1 comment:

The Glenn Gang said...

I was the EXACT same way. Everyone told me to feed him cereal but we said exactly what you did. We felt like a medical degree held a little weight. We followed all of the DR guidelines where food was concerned and I still feel good about it. I don't know if that contributed at all to the good nature of Jonah and lack of fussiness and lots of good sleep but I like to tell myself that it does.