Nov 30, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside

It is very windy and cold today so I put mittens and a hat on Sara Madalin before we went to church this morning. Guess how long that lasted. First, she figured out how to pull the mittens off with her mouth. Once her hands were free, there was no chance of keeping the hat on. Please pray for me, I am going to have my hands FULL in the next few months. She gets more personality and tries to be more independent EVERY day. But you can't help but smile and laugh at her. Everything is funny to her and she just pulls you in with her grin.


This evening before we went to church I put it back on her. She seemed to like the hat a little better then.


This is the last shot of the day. I put the hat on her as we were leaving church and she wore it all the way home. She's so cute in it.

post signature

3 comments:

The Glenn Gang said...

CUTE, CUTE outfit! Are you saving all these girl clothes???

Sara Madalin's Mommy said...

I'm saving most of the really cute and really special outfits she wears. Some I'm passing on to a little girl at our church who was just born. The dress she had on today (black and white with red "S") I bought at Mistletoe Marketplace from a place in TX called Hollywood Ranch. They are online. They have CUTE stuff. I'm afraid today may have been the only day she'll get to wear it. It was pretty tight and short on her. She's getting so big.

~the mccrarys~ said...

LOVE the hat! what a precious sleeping picture! =)