Nov 29, 2008

Feliz Navidad

Mommy told me this morning that we were going to get a Christmas tree. I said, "Yeah, I'm all for that." Ok, I didn't say it because I can't talk yet. But I thought it.

Before we left, I gave Taco a little love because she couldn't go with us. I love my Taco.



We got to the tree tent and Mommy and I started looking for a great tree. Then I got distracted be the camera. 


Since neither Mommy nor I knew what to look for, Daddy stepped in. He and I checked out this tree really good.


I finally told him I approved and we brought it home. I think I'll take a quick nap while Mommy and Daddy decorate.

post signature

2 comments:

Beth said...

LOVE THE 1ST PIC!! She is getting so big. That one of you holding her laughing is really cute too.

~the mccrarys~ said...

that's a cute pic of her lookin at the tree with her daddy! hopefully today we'll finally find a tree we like too!