Nov 20, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

I don't usually (well never) post anything to this blog.  I have taken pictures that have made it every now and then and I enjoy reading it like a lot of you, but I just wanted to try my hand at it and post something about a very special person.  She is someone that is a wonderful mother to Sara Madalin.  She is fulfilling the role that I knew God called her to (even when it didn't seem like it would ever happen).  She does it with a compassion and a love that can only be produced by a God that loves us so much and has adopted US into HIS family.  God has so wondrously place her in my life and has therefore given me a most precious gift.  She brings laughter and smiles to our family.  She is the one God created for me. God says in Proverbs 18:22, "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord."  I have found a lot of favour of the Lord.  He has been so good to me (much better than I deserve).  This special woman is my lovely wife Malinda and this Sunday, November 23rd, we celebrate our anniversary of 12 years.  Happy Anniversary Malinda!!!

post signature





4 comments:

The Glenn Gang said...

SO sweet! You do have a great wife Reagan and Sara Madalin has a great mommy!

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness. I am just swalling. That is so sweet. Both of you are so wonderful and so blessed to have each other. Love ya, Lynn

Jami Ainsworth said...

aaawh!!! how sweet! It sound like all three of you very blessed to have each other.

pat f. said...

Oh, that is so sweet. You are both very blessed to have each other. Happy Anniversary.
Luv ya.