Nov 27, 2008

It was Supposed to Be Just an Innocent Trip to Wal-Mart

Mommy, Daddy, Mandy and I went to Wal-Mart this afternoon. Mommy said she wanted to pick up "a few things" for me. I wasn't so sure about that.


Mandy helped me pick out a Christmas CD. But Mommy said no. Apparently that wasn't on the list.


Mommy sure looks happy in this picture below. What's that she's signing?


I told Mandy I didn't have a good feeling about things. I couldn't convince her to make a run for it.

Then Mommy and I sat down on a little seat.


And some woman started marking on my ears. That was kind of weird.



And before I knew it, I had two sparkly earrings.  Now, I'm not against jewelry by any means. But it REALLY hurt when they pierced my ears. I'm glad my Daddy was there to make things better. Mommy says he's very good at that - making things better.


So, what do you think? Pretty, huh?

post signature

3 comments:

The Glenn Gang said...

Awwww.....LOVE IT!!!!

Beth said...

ok...I noticed the bling bling on the 1st pic and wondered if I had missed something. Then I saw this post. Did you cry? Reagan looks like he wanted to. They are too cute.

Regina and David said...

I LOVE that you pierced her ears! How cute. How is she doing- are they bothering her?