Nov 19, 2008

I've Got Mail

When Mommy picked me up from Mrs. Gale's today she said that I had received a surprise in the mail. I like getting mail. 


It was a card from my friends, Dr.  Tony and Mrs. Mary Byrd. Dr. Tony makes me smile when I see him. It was so sweet of them to send me a card for my First Thanksgiving. Thank you, Dr. Tony and Mrs. Mary. 


Just so you know, Mommy only let me hold it for a few seconds, then like everything else she thinks I might value one day and want to keep, she took it away and put WAAAYYYY up in the top of my closet, out of my reach. She doesn't realize it, but I'm watching her. And one day I'm gonna know how to climb. Guess what I'm going for. You got it, that box where she stores everything she takes from me. Then I'm going after the Pretty Shoes. Those are in the top of her closet. But shhhh, don't tell her.

post signature

1 comment:

Lynn said...

It want be long. She will be in that closet before you know it.