Nov 1, 2008

A Lazy Saturday

Miss Priss decided to stay consistent and wake up around 6:00 a.m. today. So, I gave her a bottle and then rocked her for a little while. She must have really liked that because she did something she doesn't usually do at that time of the day - she went back to sleep. I didn't know how long it would last, so instead of putting her down and her waking up again in the next hour, I just laid on the couch with her. Reagan took this picture around 8:00 right before we woke up again. Isn't she just too sweet?


After we woke, she went to our room with Reagan while he got ready. (I slept on the couch a little longer. :-)) Here are a couple pics of our happy little girl this morning while she and Reagan were getting ready.


I love it when she smiles with her whole face.

post signature

No comments: