Nov 16, 2008

Mischievous

Tell me you couldn't just eat those pink, round little cheeks up.


This is Sara Madalin and Daddy before Sunday school. He always takes her to the nursery for Sunday school. Today they stopped by my classroom for a photo op. 


After church we put her in her car seat to buckle her in. She wasn't having it. Oh, and she had LONG since kicked off the shoes. She wanted to sit up. She kept raising up so that I couldn't get her buckled in. She is becoming VERY independent. She doesn't want to miss anything by sitting back and being a baby anymore.


The look that ALWAYS melts Mommy and Daddy's hearts.


Our sitter suggested we get bibs that you slip on like a t-shirt. Sara Madalin has discovered how to take the ones off that are fastened with velcro. So we got some of the bigger, slip over the head kind. Well, she found a way to get out of it too. You just pull it down far enough and you can slip your hand and arm out.


She's also been doing a lot rolling over this weekend. We put her to bed on her back last night and I went in to check on her about 20 minutes later and she was on her stomach. I turned her back over. This morning while on our bed, she kept rolling from her back to her stomach, and again this afternoon, from front to back and back to front. I think I'm going to have my hands full in a couple weeks. And everybody keeps saying, since she's already so curious, that once she starts moving she is going to be hard to keep up with. 

post signature

No comments: