Nov 25, 2008

November 21

I bet you've all been wondering where I've been. Well, I'm going to get to that. It may take me a few posts, but let me tell you what I've been up to these past few days.

Last Friday, Mommy and Daddy decided they wanted to go out of town for a few days. They left really early in the morning. So early that I still had my PJs on when they left.


Granny still had her PJs on too.


But Gramps was ready to go to work.


I got to stay with them for the day.

Andrew was there. He helped Granny feed me.


And we played some too.

Then, that afternoon, my cousin Mandy came to get me and took me to Aunt Susan's house. I was glad to see her. And I was glad that she had food to offer. I like food. They put me in a new contraption. It's a seat that is attached to the bar. I liked sitting there.


After I ate, they all went out to eat. Then we came home and I got to meet Scooby. He's their doggie. I think he's so funny.



Well, that was my first day. I don't know about Mommy and Daddy, but I enjoyed myself.

post signature

No comments: