Dec 31, 2008

Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On

Sara Madalin and I have been getting ready for her first New Year's Eve Fireworks Show at Aunt Susan's. I hope she has fun. It is pretty cold outside so I had to dress her in her warmest clothes. She's got on a onesie, a sweater, a pair of fleece lined jeans and her boots. I've also got her fleece hat and mittens. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to get her to wear those. I've also got her coat. All we need now are the fireworks.

I took a few pictures of her in her little rocking chair before Daddy got home. This was my chair when I was a baby. I can't wait until she's big enough to enjoy it.

Isn't she just so cute?



She looks like such a big girl. She likes her sweater. The shoes, not so much. She's already taken them off twice and I've only just dressed her about 30 minutes ago.

post signature

2 comments:

Carpenter Family said...

Where did you get those boots? They are great. I just love them.

~the mccrarys~ said...

that little rocking chair is precious! we love that sweater too-rylie has it in pink! aint children's place awesome?!