Dec 25, 2008

Cookies for Santa

Christmas Eve Sara Madalin and I made cookies for Santa. Looks like she had a good time.


I bought this plate with my Christmas china collection the first year Reagan and I were married.

She tried very hard to get her hands on the cookies. I think she wanted to make sure they tasted good for Santa.


Before she went to bed, she and Daddy put them out for Santa. Only she was a little quicker than Daddy and she got a hand FULL of frosting while they were putting them out. I'm sure Santa didn't mind.

post signature

2 comments:

Jeffrey Brown said...

These pictures are amazing. The look on her face in the first one is just perfect.

~the mccrarys~ said...

well yall did better than us! we had the cookie mix but never got around to baking some cookies for santa so we set some out that were given to us from neighbors! haha santa liked them tho!