Dec 7, 2008

Jingle Bell Rock

I dressed Sugar-Sugar in her pretty little gingerbread dress today. Her red cheeks matched her dress and her hair bow.


When we got to the nursery, Charlie was there. She was very interested in his feet.


And he was very interested in her hairbow.

Reagan and I taught Children's church today. We made Christmas cards for some of the shut-ins and elderly of our church.



Brother Rickey even got a little glue and glitter on his hands.


I took pics with a few of the "characters" of the class. This is Clayton. He was the only boy in the group this morning. He is also in my Sunday school class. I teach 1st and 2nd graders. They are so fun. He keeps me on my toes. He is very smart. My favorite memory of him is learning the days of creation. We learned them one Sunday and then we reviewed them every other Sunday for that month. Clayton knew the days of creation better than anyone. I'd ask, "What did God create on the _______ day?" And Clayton would answer. And he is ALWAYS full of questions.


This is a beautiful little girl named Alyssa. I haven't had an opportunity to teach her in Sunday school yet, but I've had her in Vacation Bible School and children's church some. Reagan and I have always thought she is one of the most beautiful children in our church. Not only is she adorably cute, she also sings, as I found out today. (Check out the video at the end of this post.) Some of the kids were singing while we made cards. She just jumped right in and let her voice be heard. I looked at Reagan and mouthed, "GET THE CAMERA!" I couldn't miss the opportunity for such a sweet video.

post signature

1 comment:

K Storm said...

Love that gingerbread dress...cute pictures of children's church...what a nice project to work on too!