Dec 23, 2008

Mommy's Make-up

Sara Madalin has a HUGE obsession with my make-up. Even when she was a newborn, she loved being close when I was putting on my make-up. Now, she is to the point that she goes crazy trying to get to it if she is near when I'm putting it on. Yesterday, I put her on the bed in her bouncer (which we are quickly learning she has outgrown) while I was putting my make-up on. My friend, Jana, called right after I started and Sara Madalin thought since I was distracted, she could move in on my make-up bag. Look at her. She is all but coming out of the bouncer. Luckily, I had my camera close and got a few pictures and video. Although I'm sure I'll live to regret these words in the not so distant future, I'm glad she is girly and likes make-up and shoes and sparkly pretty things. 





post signature

1 comment:

Beth said...

My oh my!!! Just wait until you come in and your $20 eyeliner has been used to color the walls. Cayden had makeup all over him last week for a day and a half b/c it is water proof and I couldn't get it off. Both of my boys got in my make up more than once. Welcome to the good life!