Dec 18, 2008

Picture Tag

So, my friend Nicki tagged me to play this game. What I'm supposed to do is this:

1.  Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2.  Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3.  Explain the picture.
4.  Tag 4 people to do the same thing.

Well, I don't store pictures on my computer for more than a month, so I only have one folder. But we do store them on an external hard drive. So, I opened it. We store them in folders by year. My 4th folder (1997) only had one picture in it. So, I went to the next folder, 1998. And I found something very interesting....... Well, see for yourself.



Ok, so I'm supposed to explain this. Hmmmmm...... Well, it's Bro. Dan and Nicki at my house one day after they got married and I think it was right before they were moving away to begin seminary. They, for some reason are dressed like twins. I've seen them do that several times. I'm not sure why they do that. But, oh well. Now, as for why she is lifting him, I cannot remember. But it looks like he enjoyed it. Also, notice the beautiful wallpaper in the background. That is not there anymore. Well, it's there, but it's been painted over. 

While I was looking, I thought I'd see what else I could find. Again, another interesting photo.

This is Nicki and her "deacon" Reagan. At our church, all the deacons are assigned church members and families to minister to. Nicki received a letter from her deacon, which happened to be Reagan, and she has never let him forget that he's her deacon and if she needs anything she can call him. She wanted a picture with him before they left for seminary. Why these two look so somber, again, I can't remember. I just love the look on Nicki's face. It cracks me up every time I look at it.


And finally, after opening a few more folders, I found the best picture of them all. Staff, deacons and spouses Christmas party. This was before Dan and Nicki were married. Aren't they cute? 


So, there you go Nicki. You asked for it. Hope you enjoy my pictures as much as I do.

Disclaimer: Ok, so, these weren't the 4th pictures in the 4th folder of the 4th month times 4.33 (that's for you, honey) or whatever. I seriously only had one picture in the 4th folder. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and make this a trip down memory lane for Nicki and Bro. Dan (who I need to talk to, by the way). So, since I didn't follow the rules, I won't tag anyone else. But anyone who reads my blog and wants to play along, feel free to. Just post a link to my blog, post the rules, add your picture and then tag 4 more players.
post signature

2 comments:

The Glenn Gang said...

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

ROFL!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great set of pictures, especially the second one. 4.33.