Dec 17, 2008

Sleep in Heavenly Peace

I love, love, love pictures of sleeping babies. I especially love pictures of my sleeping baby. When I went in to wake Sara Madalin up this morning, this is what I found. I went and got my camera and came back for a few sweet photos. 


She usually sleeps facing the other way. Evidently she had just recently turned this way, because her face is still red.

These next two pics were about 30 minutes later, right before we changed her to go to Mrs. Gale's. She is sitting up on her own so good now. Only for short periods of time, but I'm sure it won't be long until she's able to sit as long as she wants. Which I'm sure won't be for too long. She's such a busy-body that she'll be on the move WAY more than she's sitting still.


You can see the mischief in this last picture.  She's already thinking, "Now, how can I get my hands on that camera and take a few pictures for myself? Hhhmmmm."

post signature

4 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

Precious...I love images of sleeping babies too!

Avery's Mommy said...

nothing more precious than a little sleeping angel...

The Glenn Gang said...

SO, SO, Sweet!

TAG...check my blog!

Lynn said...

That is the most precious baby in the whole wide world. Love ya, Lynn