Jan 27, 2009

Ain't Misbehavin'

"One never knows, do one?"
We went to a show tonight at Thalia Mara. We saw the Broadway show, "Ain't Misbehavin'." American Idol winner, Ruben Studdard was in it. So was Frenchie Davis, another former Idol contestant. I've never been an Idol fan. I can't even remember ever watching one episode, other than the finale last May. I only watched it because we were in the hospital with Sara Madalin, the night after she was born, and it happened to be on the TV in the hospital room where I spent my last night before bringing her home. The show was good. Ruben and Frenchie and the rest of the cast sang so wonderfully. And the pianist was AMAZING. 



And because I've done it at every other show we've been to, I tried to take a picture of us. This is the best I could do. As my bloggy friend, Cindy, says, this is me and my guy.

post signature

2 comments:

Daniel & Denise said...

Reading the post before this one made me think back to Christmas when you wrote about the ShamWow...so does it really work? I can't help but wonder every single time I see that crazy Vince on TV with one of his commercials!

~the mccrarys~ said...

OMG!!! i'm so jealous!!! I LOVE RUBEN!!!! ahhh!