Jan 14, 2009

Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Sweet Girl has not felt very good today. She's had a low grade fever and has slept quite a bit. I don't know if it's teething or maybe she's getting an ear infection. Anyway, she and I hung out at home today. 

Even though she wasn't feeling as active and well as normal, she still found time to do a little exploring. We have a shelf underneath the coffee table that she is determined to climb over. 






Maybe next time she'll make it over.

She's so funny. She gets under there then tries to sit up. And then gets mad when she bumps her head.

post signature

6 comments:

Regina and David said...

You couldn't tell it from these photos that she's sick. She looks very happy and healthy. :)

Avery's Mommy said...

Tell her I hope she feels better...we are going through the SAME thing! I think ours is teething though.

Cindy- My Life HIS Story said...

Hoping it is just a little teething. Somehow that is almost an okay fever! I love the first picture in this post. What a sweet little face!

The Glenn Gang said...

Looks like you dusted under the coffee table! ha!

~the mccrarys~ said...

such cute pics! she'll get over it one day!

Anonymous said...

Dear Malynda, Thanks for your concern for Kyle and Rhonda. They are my son and daughter-in law, not daughter and son-in-law. I will keep you informed about what happens with them. If you like you may e-mail me at lgwilson@suddenlink.net. I am the friend of Nicki Glenn's that sent you the comment a few days ago. Keep praying for Kyle and Rhonda. Rhonda is 42 and the Dr. only gives them 30 percent chance of the procedure working. In Christ, Linda Wilson