Jan 28, 2009

Buh-Bye

This has been my mode of transportation for about 8 years. I LOVED this van when we bought it.  It has been on more road trips to Gulfshores, AL than I can count. It has hauled my nephew to VBS  since he was old enough to go. And the most precious memory I have in this van was riding home from north MS with my sweet newborn baby girl in the carseat next to me. I've had a new car for a little over a year now. But I've wanted to hold on to my van. However, it is not feasible any longer to have a third vehicle. We don't need it. I rarely drive it any more. And we could buy a whole lot of diapers and formula by dropping the insurance. But, here's one last look at my sweet little minivan.


post signature

2 comments:

Cindy- My Life HIS Story said...

Awww, girl, I feel your melancholy! Even over vehicles I am a sap!

Regina and David said...

Aww, how sad. It won't be the same without you having it. I hated selling ours and still miss it.