Jan 23, 2009

Flashback Friday

I know, I know. I haven't posted anything all week. There really hasn't been much to post. Sara Madalin went to swim lessons Monday night, but Reagan wasn't there to take photos. She didn't like it quite as much this week as she did her first week. Other mothers told me that their children had the same reaction. They loved it the first week and not so much the next. Plus, lessons are close to the time that she has an afternoon nap. She's kind of like her Mommy when it comes to eating and getting her sleep. She's a little cranky if she doesn't get those two things in the time and quantity she needs. About half way through swim class she just started whining and neither I nor her teacher could get her to stop. 

The rest of the week has been uneventful. She's crawling like a pro. She must be teething again because she's been pretty cranky and fussy in the afternoon and evening times. Other than that, not much to report. I guess I could have taken another picture of her sleeping, or eating, or sitting in her exersaucer. But I figured people want to see something different.

So...

My friend Nicki (The Glenn Gang) does something called "Way Back WHENsday" where she posts pictures from the past. It's cute and funny sometimes to see what she pulls out from her vault. I also found on another site something similar called, "Friday Flashback." I wish I could remember where I saw it, but I can't. I didn't bookmark the blog in order to go back to it. And I hate that because I try really hard not to copy something from someone's else's blog without giving them credit for it. 

Anyway, I saw "Flashback Friday" on someone else's blog, so I really can't take credit for this idea. But I'm going to try to start doing this on Fridays, just to shake things up a bit. 

For my FIRST "Flashback Friday" I'm posting a picture of me and Reagan from 1998. It's at a Fall Festival at church. One day Sara Madalin will grow up and see this and think, "Man, my parents are such nerds."


post signature

3 comments:

Regina and David said...

Hola amigos, lol. That's a cute photo.

The Glenn Gang said...

I so remember this night!!!

Sara Madalin's Mommy said...

Do you? Reagan said he thinks you took this picture. I have another of Bro. Dan and Ben posing here.