Jan 6, 2009

No Internet - AGAIN!

Our Internet service is out again at home. I'm at my office doing a few things and attending a couple meetings, so I had a minute to make a quick post. Reagan is so frustrated with our Internet service provider. We've been without Internet more than we've had it the past several weeks. And when our Internet is out, our phones are out. Not that we use our home phone much. Even our parents call us on our cell phones. Am I rambling?
Anyway, someone is scheduled to come out and try to fix the problem later this week. Until then, I'll try and tweet (look at my sidebar) if anything interesting happens around here. I'll post some pics of Sugar as soon as everything is fixed.

post signature

1 comment:

Regina and David said...

I'd recommend Telgua. They seem to have pretty good service. :)