Jan 18, 2009

Requests from Readers

I have received a couple of prayer requests from two readers this past week. I won't publish names, because I won't do that without their permission.

Please pray for a young woman who has recently suffered a miscarriage. You can call her C. She found us through our blog designer, Jenissa.

Also, I received an email from someone who found us through the blog of our friend, Nicki. This lady's daughter and her husband are trying in vitro fertilization in the next few weeks. 

Please pray for God's comfort and will to be done in their lives. Pray for His strength and wisdom in the days ahead. Thank you for praying for these ladies, as you were always so faithful to pray for us during our waiting, grieving, waiting, and eventual celebration. 

post signature

2 comments:

Cindy- My Life HIS Story said...

It is an honor to take these hurting longing hearts to the King.
Cindy

a cowgirl at heart said...

I am touched beyond words. I just came back to see what was going on with Miss SM, and then I see this! What a blessing...my goodness...God is good, all the time! Thank you.