Jan 8, 2009

Smiles for Mommy

Every afternoon, when I get home from picking Sara Madalin up from Mrs. Gail's, as I walk around the back of the car, she follows me with her eyes. And just as I'm about to open the door, she starts grinning just as big as she can. I have been wanting to take a picture, but kept forgetting. So, today I made sure I had the camera handy when I went around. These are not the best photos, but you get the idea.



I tried to zoom in close enough to get her tooth to show. She actually has two now, but one is just breaking through. The first one is really visible when she smiles just right. You might be able to see it if you click to enlarge this photo.


After a few pictures, she was losing patience with me. (Hmmm.... impatience.... wonder where she gets that?) Anyway, she started reaching for my camera and I couldn't get any good shots. I probably wouldn't have posted this photo had it not been for the tooth. Click it to enlarge. I think you can see it best of all in this photo.


post signature

2 comments:

Regina and David said...

Her nose is soo red. Is she sick or was it just cold?

Sara Madalin's Mommy said...

No, she's like Rudolph, her emotions are expressed through her nose. If she's hot, her nose turns red. If she's tired, her nose turns red. I think she was excited during these photos, so her nose was red.