Feb 20, 2009

Flashback Friday #5

Today's flashback is to Christmas 1998. Here is a shot of our church choir. Everything was so pretty. This was, I think, my first or second Christmas to sing with the Harmony Baptist Choir.



This is me, Grady and DJ. Grady and I were Mary and Joseph and sang a duet together. DJ, who is my friend Angel's son, was our baby Jesus. 


And these ladies all look a little different now. This was taken at the Deacon/Staff Christmas party. From the left is Lanessa, Barb, Nicki, Regina and me. Our hair styles have all changed. And I can't speak for the other ladies, but I was A WHOLE LOT thinner in 1998 than I am today. 


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are having a lot of fun with Lanessa at work, about this picture!!! LOL...thanks!!!! Jenny

The Glenn Gang said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That seems like forever ago. In that picture of you holding Baby Jesus, Brother Dan is behind you getting ready to sing. You should have "talked to him" then.

The other thing that makes me laugh about these old pictures is how far off they are. Digital cameras have done wonders for zoom and crop!!!