Feb 12, 2009

I've Found My Prince...

... and his name is Daddy.

This little girl LOVES her Daddy. It doesn't matter what kind of mood she's in or what we are doing, when he comes home in the evening, she gets the biggest smile on her face and starts waving. (Waving is her signal that she's done with you, she wants you, or she's excited about something.) 

Tuesday night when he came home, she went to him and smiled and waved at me, to show me she was done with me and excited about being with him. Then she started talking to him. She was letting him know all about her day.


Then she started hugging and loving on him like she hadn't seen him in days. It is so sweet to see her beginning to really interact with us. It's also sweet to see just how much she loves her Daddy. And trust me, he eats it up.


post signature

3 comments:

The Glenn Gang said...

Poor Reagan...his budgeting can't handle a little girl!!!! I can't help but smile at how wrapped he is!!

Avery's Mommy said...

omg what a sweet picture...of her hugging her daddy!

Jami Ainsworth said...

The last photo of them hugging is awesome...absolutely priceless! You shoud print it and frame it!