Feb 21, 2009

Life on the Farm

We went by the Lake House today to drop off a few things. I took a better photo of the outside. This is the front/side door. You can see the wrap-around porch that goes to the back.



And this? This is my garden. (Stop laughing.) Mr. Buddy has a fence around the area where he's grown a garden over the last few years. I've always wanted to grow my own garden. It may not happen this year, but I am excited about finally having my own garden. We had one growing up. I want Sara Madalin to learn to grow and care for things. Now, I just have to find someone who can teach her that. Cause I don't have a clue where to start.


post signature

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, what a beautiful house! You'll get the hang of gardening pretty quickly, most things are fairly easy to maintain...start with flowers (which I think are easier) then move on to veggies. I plan on doing the same with my daughter, I want her to know what it's like to nurture something along and watch the seed she planted turn into a thriving plant. Have a great Sunday.

~the mccrarys~ said...

such a pretty house! cant wait to see sara madelines new room! i'm obsessed with nurseries!