Feb 7, 2009

These Little Piggies Went to Market

We went to Sam's Warehouse this afternoon to pick up a few things in bulk (read: Diapers). When we started, Sara Madalin was fully dressed including socks and shoes. As we were walking out the door, this is the photo I took.

She had removed her shoes and socks. And, as if that wasn't enough, she had her foot propped up on the stroller. It was so funny to me. Good thing we're moving out of the subdivision, cause I think I've got a country girl on my hands.

post signature

1 comment:

Jami Ainsworth said...

I remember when Natalie did this...the foot propping thing. She still does the shoes and socks things in the car! Okay...she's getting better since it's been cool, but I am sure it will start all over again this summer! So funny...they are!