Mar 9, 2009

Bikini Babe

Sara Madalin got a new swim suit tonight. She looked so cute in it. Here she is watching the bigger swimmers finish up their lesson before ours started.



She had a good time tonight. She swam good too. She actually closed her eyes when we put her under water tonight. She's been keeping her eyes open. She did so much better tonight. She also got a cookie. Every week, the last thing we do is "swim for a cookie". That's when they swim to their mommy and after we change clothes, they get a cookie from the front desk. Well, until tonight, I've never let her have a cookie. See, I was hoping to save her first taste of sugar until her first birthday, when she got to taste her birthday cake. But, seeing as how someone in the nursery last night gave her a cookie without my permission, that is blown. So, I figured, I might as well let her have a reward tonight. She earned it and she really enjoyed it. 

P.S. For those who read our blog but don't really know me, I'm only kidding about being upset that someone in our church nursery gave her a cookie. I'm just trying to give them a hard time about it. I don't want people who don't know me well to think I'm really upset about that. I'm only joking.

post signature

4 comments:

Regina and David said...

LOVE the bikini! Too cute! :)

K Storm said...

She looks so cute waiting for her turn to swim in her new bathingsuit.

Jana said...

aw i so proud of her for finally closing her eyes! I know her momma is so happy too!!

Lynn said...

I love the bathing suit. Too cute. I am glad I wasn't in that nursery. I know that you sure would have thought it was me. I would have told you though. That is too funny.