Mar 29, 2009

A Busy Day for a BUSY Girl

I had a busy day today. To get started, I asked Mommy for a bottle when we first got up. I worked on that while she and Daddy started getting ready for church.


After morning church, I took a really long nap. I knew I needed to rest for all I had to do later in the day.

We had dinner at church. After we were finished, we went into the sanctuary. Mommy let me do something she never let me do before. She let me climb up onto the main stage in the sanctuary. People were about to sing, and they needed my help with the cables and chords up there.



After I got everything straightened out up there, I went upstairs to help Daddy run the board in the audio/visual area.


I don't know how he would have handled all those knobs and buttons and pushy-things without me.


After I helped him for a few minutes, I decided to move on to something else. I crawled around a bit. Then I wanted to see what was going on downstairs. I heard Pop-Pop talking, but I couldn't see him. So, I tried to climb and see over the balcony wall.


I never did get to see what was going on. Maybe next time.

post signature

1 comment:

Heather said...

Adorable as always, that one with her "helping" her Daddy was extra cute! By the way, I'm not sure if that's a new picture of you and Sara Madalin on the sidebar at the top but that's a gorgeous picture of you two! I'm also impressed that she holds her own bottle, my little girl (at 14 months, no less!) is too lazy to hold hers!