Mar 28, 2009

It's in the Bag

As we bring Sara Madalin and her "stuff" in each time we come home, I drop her diaper bag in the entryway to our bedroom. We have a bag that we take to Mrs. Gail's, a small one we take to church and one for when we go out to eat or something like that. Well, normally, I put them up each night as I'm picking up before we go to bed. We were going and coming so much this week that I left them in the area for a couple nights. Guess who found them? And pulled everything out of them? 


But with a grin like this, how can I get too upset? She looks like she's having so much fun.


post signature

2 comments:

Regina and David said...

Too cute!

Paige said...

How funny! I am sure she thought she hit the jackpot finding all her things in one place.

Have a great weekend!