Mar 7, 2009

The Many Faces of My Girl

Amy gave Sara Madalin the cutest diaper cover for Christmas. I tried to wait until warmer weather to let her wear it. Well, it got pretty warm Friday afternoon. I thought it was the cutest thing on her. She didn't really share my excitement for it.


It didn't take her long to take the cover off. Once that was taken care of, she had a grand time. We played. We went outside and enjoyed the nice weather. Then she did a little exploring, cause she just can't seem to do enough of that.

I was sitting on the couch and she came over and pulled up in front of me. Then she started making some of the funniest faces.




I just love her little grins. And those big, beautiful blue eyes. She's such a cutie. And I'm so blessed to be her mommy.

post signature

3 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

she is such a cutie...LOVE the diaper cover!

and what a sweet Flashback Friday!

a cowgirl at heart said...

My second favorite part of these pics, after, of course, the sweet faces of your baby girl: The MAC on the table behind her, set on the Blogger website! LOVE IT!!!! :)

Heather said...

OMG, those are just the cutes pictures! Love the first one with her little lips puckered!