Mar 23, 2009

Mommy Won!

Since we moved, Sara Madalin has been so curious and full of exploration that she will not wind down and go to sleep before 10:00 p.m. In the old house, she was in bed NO LATER than 8:30 every night.  We had little trouble getting her sleep every night. But now, there's just so much for her to explore. And climb on. And get into.

For the past couple nights, I've been trying to get her back on that schedule. She's not that interested in cooperating though. So, what I've had to do is pretty much wrestle her down and hold her until she's good and asleep. This is how I have held her the past couple nights. I have to separate her legs. Otherwise, she has the ability to twist and turn and move and basically fight sleep. As far as I'm concerned it's working. She was in bed by 8:45 last night and 8:30 tonight. 



post signature

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a sweet picture! At least you have something to show for all that hard work...and a memory of holding your little one while she drifted off to sleep. I miss those days when my baby girl slept with me.