Mar 24, 2009

New House Pictures

I know that not everyone who reads our blog wants to see all the pictures and read all the stories about our new house. I mean, seriously? Who cares what color I'm planning on painting the walls in Sara Madalin's room? 



And who really wants to see the colors I'm using in the guest bathroom besides my aunts and my sister? And even my sister's interest is questionable.


So, to all the people who are only visiting our blog to see what Sara Madalin is up to today, I'll spare you all my rambling about the new house. I've created a new blog just for house pictures. If you are a relative, or close friend, or a random stranger who is interested in seeing these pictures and hearing me go on and on about where I'm going to place my potted plants, email me. I'll send you the new link. My email address can be found by clicking the "About Me" link on the right side of our blog. Once that page pulls up, click the Email link on the left side of the page. Or leave me a comment below this post and send me your email address. 

post signature

7 comments:

The Glenn Gang said...

You know I want to see AND you have my email!

Lynn said...

I want to see too. You have my email.

Paige said...

I would love to see your new house! I have enjoyed reading your blog and seeing Sara Madalin grow.

Blessings!

Heather said...

I would love to see more of your gorgeous new house if your comfortable with it. My email is heathermarie3073@aol.com

Rebecca Powers said...

I'm nosey! I want to see pictures of the new house. :)

~the mccrarys~ said...

will you email me SM's room pics? i'm OBSESSED with nurseries! hehe

Regina and David said...

duh, do you have to ask??? hello! I'm dying to see "tha big house"