Apr 30, 2009

Birthday Wish List



Our little Sugar-Sugar is almost 1 year old! I can't believe it. Time has flown by. And what a fun, wonderful, amazing year it's been. I'll have a post closer to her birthday that I'm working on. Just a little something for her to know how much she means to me and how much I have enjoyed this first year of being her Mommy.

My sister suggested that I post a Birthday wish list for our friends and family who read our blog and who may or may not be able to attend her birthday party. So, here are a few things on her wish list.

Bloomers (12-18 months)
A little red wagon
Tutu (12-18 months)
Sandbox
Onesies (18 months)
Diaper bag (Two of ours were stolen from my car a few weeks ago)
Pillow case dress (12 months)
Plush toys (the girls LOVES plush toys)
Building blocks
Praise Baby DVDs
Puffs (anything but peach - she's allergic)
Disposable sippy cups
Money for Kindermusik "Sign and Sing" lessons (she'll start this Fall)

I'll be honest, she doesn't need or want for much of anything. But I know that there are people who genuinely love her and will want to get her something for her birthday. She'll be happy to get it. But we want to invite all our friends and family to join us for the party, whether you bring anything or not. She's a social little girl, and having a bunch of people around that she can play with will be a better present for her than anything listed above. We'll have water toys and a slide for the little ones. And lots of food for the big ones!

I blacked out the address on the above invitation. If you are near and plan to attend, email me or leave a comment and I'll send directions. We're excited about the party! Ya'll come see us.

post signature

6 comments:

Kate said...

WOW she's so cute. Great invitations too. Nice job Mommy!

Penny said...

The invitation is really cute! I hope whoever stole your diaper bags REALLY needed them. Who steals diaper bags?!!!!

Sugar's Mommy said...

Well, I think they just took the diaper bags because they were there. Maybe they thought I kept cash in them or something. They were after my purse and other items in my car. We were pretty lucky. They actually stole the VEHICLE parked next to me. It's a long (kind of) dramatic story. Maybe, if I get a chance, I'll post about it.

The Glenn Gang said...

Oooh...Maybe we CAN come! I would love that! I went back yesterday to find those disney pics on my blog and read all the posts about y'all being at the hospital. I remember every detail of you calling me while we were in Disney to tell me you were at the hospital. How awesome!

~the mccrarys~ said...

that's such a precious invitation! she'll enjoy kmusik this fall!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled on your blog today and saw that you like pillow-case dresses. I saw some for sale on www.etsy.com for $10! Much cheaper than the vintage ones, but still cute! Loved your story...PTL!