Apr 10, 2009

Flashback Friday #12


Since it's Easter weekend, I'm flashing back to past Easter photos. The first photo is from 2007. 


The next photo was taken just last year, 2008. Both photos were taken in my sister-in-law's back yard.

Just think, Sara Madalin was just a few weeks away from being born when the photo above was taken. What a difference a year makes. I'm so excited about this weekend with our sweet baby girl. She has a very full calendar. MAYBE there will be a few photos taken to document her first Easter. I guess we'll all have to wait and see. 

post signature

1 comment:

Cindy- My Life HIS Story said...

I can't wait to see her in her Easter outfit! Little girls are soooo fun.
And thanks for sharing the picture with her, ummm...I mean 'your' yellow box shoes. Such a dumpling!